Organize your business like you organize your clients
Building business as a professional organizer is one part business development, one part education, and on part service. Once clients understand the value an organizer adds to their life, they are a convert. But…how do you get more clients in the door so that they can experience your services first hand?
In the Profitable Professional Organizer ePACK, business development systems are broken down to walk you through the process of building a profitable and sustainable organizing practice. Some of the main components we cover include:
• Setting clear personal, professional, and financial goals
• Getting clear on business development fundamentals
• Targeting niche markets
• Customizing the way you talk to niche markets
• Recruiting the help of champions
• Strategic alliances you should put in place
• Working through a sales funnel to track opportunities
• Avoiding the common pitfalls professional organizers face
All tools are based on the fundamental systems of the Ghost CEO business model. All have a step by step approach with measurements in place for you track your progress. It’s one thing to be good at what you do; it’s another to make great money at it. This ePACK will show you how to do both.
• Over 60 pages of relevant content for your industry
• Real-world examples
• 11 worksheets and checklists
• Clarity on how to move niche markets to prospects, to presentations, and finally to clients.
This is one of the best investments you can make in your business and you will see immediate results as soon as you implement the tools.
(check out the Table of Contents here)